• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Creation Help

Caliber

Explorer
So my campaign is currently begining to wind down (once we finish the Standing Stone we are going on hiatus) and another is begining that I will be playing in.

The new campaign will be far future, and more of a d20 game than D&D. To explain, anything, in any d20 book, is good.

The campaign world is a mix of Star Wars, Dragon Star, and Fading Suns. My original character concept was a Jedi Guardian Soulmech, in the hope that the Jedi self heal would work.

My DM says it wouldn't though so anyone care to help me with some ideas? The abilitiy to heal would be nice, since any Clerical abilities in my group are unlikely.

Nareau

Explorer
Tee hee

"He's an obese skateboarding vampire hunter moving from town to town, helping folk in trouble."

Sorry, this is me not being helpful. But I still think these things are funny (and great for character inspiration!)

Remove ads