• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Figurines?

BluWolf

Explorer
I have to second Wicht's suggestion.

IMO, Reaper has THE BEST minis out there. There website has photos of them all and even some in the pipeline.

They used to be the least expensive on the market but are now at about the norm. Of course they are MUCH cheaper than Chainmail and Warhammer.

You can even get some bigger "monster" for much less than you would expect.

I have never bought mins online so I can't say how they do ordering direct.

http://www.reapermini.com/

Gospog

First Post
I can tell you that Brok's Armory (already mentioned) has good selection and VERY good prices, and they shipped fast.

Do or Dice has a good selection, but I have had a blister of minis on back-order from them for several weeks now. And thier prices were average. (but if you do order from them, look for the coupon in the latest Dungeon/Polyhedron).

Also, for Fantasy mini's check out the Celtos line:

www.i-kore.com

Very nice...but a little pricey.

Good luck!

hammymchamham

First Post
a guy in my group has all of our little guys, cause their his. Also, if you want a whole lota cheap figurines, I recomend the game 'Hero Quest.' This is perfect for a DM to use, cause it has tons of orcs, goblins, and undead to use. It sure beats using lots of dice.

kengar

First Post
hammymchamham said:
...Also, if you want a whole lota cheap figurines, I recomend the game 'Hero Quest.' This is perfect for a DM to use, cause it has tons of orcs, goblins, and undead to use. It sure beats using lots of dice.

Our DM uses the HQ minis quite a bit. They are great for bands of low Hit Die baddies. I occasionally steal a few and paint them, which he likes but complains about anyway because then he can't just toss 'em in a shoebox to rattle around. Very similiar orc/goblin designs to Warhammer Fantasy.

Though they are not as pretty, check out fortress figures for cheap packs of critters

DDK

Banned
Banned
I recommend Reaper mini's. I love 'em and there's tons to choose from. Their site has a pic-by-pic section.

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
You know what I hate about Warhammer mini's? The hats. OMG, such awful hats and helmets! :mad:

Rav

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads