Charles Ryan leaving D&D (again!)

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
Well, not the game itself, but in a professional capacity. My tenure with Esdevium Games has come to an end, and with it my time as the voice of D&D, WFRP, and many other terrific games here in the UK.

I've really come to love the great community of gamers here in the UK, and I'm sad to be leaving behind many great friends and gaming companions. I'm very proud of the work I've done for D&D here, though, and of the growth of the vibrant D&D community here.

It's not the end of gaming for me, of course, so EN World will remain a part of my life even if I don't have an official voice here. I also invite any and all to keep in touch via my shiny new web site (http://www.charlesmryan.com) or Twitter (@charlesmryan).

Thanks, everyone, and great gaming!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Well, not the game itself, but in a professional capacity. My tenure with Esdevium Games has come to an end, and with it my time as the voice of D&D, WFRP, and many other terrific games here in the UK.

Sorry to hear that, Charles! Hope you're staying in the UK and that you'll still be around for Dragonmeet, etc.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I hope that this is an amicable parting, and not an "Unfortunately Unemployed" sort of departure. You've always been as straight a shooter as your job has allowed, Charles, and I've always appreciated it, both at Wizards and Esdevium.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've got to say, you've done a fantastic job. I know more about what's going on in the UK D&D scene than I do in the US.

Wicht

Hero
Sorry to hear you are laid off. Hope the job hunt in the US (along with the house hunting, car hunting, etc.) go smoothly and quickly.

Wicht

Hero
I hope that this is an amicable parting, and not an "Unfortunately Unemployed" sort of departure. You've always been as straight a shooter as your job has allowed, Charles, and I've always appreciated it, both at Wizards and Esdevium.

His homepage, via the link he provided, makes it clear that he was unfortunately "made redundant" and is going to be moving back to the US.

Remove ads