• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cheap 3.5 Core Rulebook Gift Set

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
I know the 3.5 core rulebooks have gotten quite expensive. I was surfing around Amazon and I found a brand new 3.5 core rulebook gift set for $58.50 + $3.50 shipping. If you have been looking for one, check it out HERE.

Desert Hare

Banned
Banned
You know if I had the money, I'd drop it on this.

I only have one of each of the Core Rulebooks, but thy'll only last so long with extended use.

I appreciate it when people don't try to take advantage of others. This is one of those times. With the glut of those trying to capitalize on the advent of 4E by selling their 3E core rulebooks with such a hike, I hope they choke.

JustKim

First Post
Ugh, that price gouge is revolting.
It looks like the Monster Manual and DMG are available at reasonable, if not very discounted, prices. Just the Player's Handbook is being marked way up.

If you're looking for a 3.5 PHB though, there's at least one for $18:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Players-Boxed-Game/dp/0786939451/]Amazon.com: Dungeons & Dragons Players Kit (D&D Boxed Game): Wizards Team: Books[/ame]

The Player's Kit has, among other things, a softcover version of the 3.5 PHB. It's the whole book, full sized, just in softcover. I have it and actually prefer it over the hardcover.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling off my 3.5 books. I have 3 PHBs, 1 DMG and 1 MM (and MMII &MMIII). Plus some of the "Completes".
All in very good condition. Shall we say $10 a piece?

Since I live in Europe, the shipping might make it unattractive, though.

Jack99

Adventurer
If anyone is interested, I'm selling off my 3.5 books. I have 3 PHBs, 1 DMG and 1 MM (and MMII &MMIII). Plus some of the "Completes".
All in very good condition. Shall we say $10 a piece?

Since I live in Europe, the shipping might make it unattractive, though.

He he. Our shipping in Denmark is horrible. Paizo once sent me some books by accident, and I forwarded them for Paizo, as they were supposed to go to a guy living around 12 miles from me. It cost me almost twice to send it 12 miles than it had cost Paizo to ship it across the pond.. (note that Paizo reimbursed me of course, it was just to show how expensive it is over here.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads