Check Out CURSE OF STRAHD'S Table of Contents!

THAT'S where the Mongrelfolk appear! That was a long time coming!

flametitan

Explorer
It was in the actual adventure.
(it wasn't quite enough to get me to buy the book)

Then it was released on Drive Thru shortly after as a PDF. Then it was offered through there as a print on Demand booklet (that I bought).

Not quite. The EEPC came out about a week into March, whereas PoTA was released on the 27th if you had a WPN store.

I'm pretty tempted by this book. I mean, I literally just ran Ravenloft I6 for my players, so I don't know how much buyin I would have for this at my table, even disregarding my current campaign, but it looks like a lot of fun, and probably great for stealing undead-horror scenes from.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Dad
I love that the coffin maker's shop has its own map (pg 116).

On a side note, I'm not sure how well they can get across helpful advice for running a horror adventure in the four pages before the adventure starts.
Imagine the challenge running this for AL is going to be. Usually I run AL games at my FLGS, and believe me, its loud, noisy, a bit rowdy. Getting a horror mood going is important for this AP, Im considering to run this one strictly as a home game. I have many years of running Vampire the Requiem, currently running a 4 year campaign set in Imperial Rome; so getting the horror mood is critical.

AL is going to have a challenge with this one.

JPL

Adventurer
Still hoping that this month's Unearthed Arcana will have some new player character options. If not, someone really needs to knock out an appropriate supplement for the Dungeon Master's Guild.

MrHotter

First Post
What jumped out at me was the handouts. I've always loved physical items with adventures. I bought every 4E Essentials product for the stuff in the box, but I had nothing but the core books before that.

I'm also interested in seeing what the changes are for magic in Barovia.

Remove ads

Remove ads