Chicago Gameday 24 was November 14th: the aftermath!

Reidzilla

Explorer
<off topic>
Hey Curt,

Could you order me a copy of Dread by Impossible Dream for pick up at Gameday? it's available through IPR.
</off topic>

Feanor Liberius

First Post
If you would be so kind, I would appreciate being added to morning game 2 (Mark's Descent) and Afternoon Game 7 (Iridium Lite).

Mark - still want me to make plans for the kids to tag along?

Thanks!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Please sign Laurie up for Mark's morning Descent game.

Please sign both of us up for Ninjacat's afternoon Supernatural game.

Ninjacat said:
I have the following characters still available:

I noticed Bobby and Jo weren't there. I had an "Aw crud!" moment this morning when I realized I forgot all about the sign-up thread starting yesterday. Somehow we still managed to get the last spots in the games we wanted.

Last edited:

Cam Banks

Adventurer
I'm going to be in town anyway for Salute to Supernatural that weekend (Nov 14-16 at the Mariotte near O'Hare) so I may as well stop by the store and hang out for a bit. Games Plus is only 50 miles away from me, so it's actually pretty darn close.

And I need to talk to that Ninjacat guy, anyway...

Cheers,
Cam

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
If you would be so kind, I would appreciate being added to morning game 2 (Mark's Descent) and Afternoon Game 7 (Iridium Lite).

Mark - still want me to make plans for the kids to tag along?

Thanks!

Groovy. We'll have to get the definite go ahead from thalmin but we should be able to set them up with their BattleMasters on a 4 x 6 hightop table when they aren't assisting me with running the monsters that destroy the PCs in Descent. ;)

Oh, and with that declaration of intentions (the GM is actively trying to kill the PCs in Descent), welcome aboard Keel Tings, Der Spot, Laurie, and James J. Skach! :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Welcome, Cam Banks! We'll be expecting some inside scoops on upcoming projects, I hope you know. ;)

Remove ads