• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 26 is June 12th: sign up to play!

ekb

First Post
Breakfast, PM game 5 (TSOY)

I'll have plenty of Fudge dice on hand for my AM game - I was going more for the "spend money with our sponsors" thing.

pvt. patterson

First Post
Wooo! 'nother game day! :D

Breakfast(oh gawd, I don't wanna be last again. lol)
Morning Game 6
Afternoon Game 6 Delta Green With super agent Lamar(please)
Something else with 6..... o_O

Cheers,
Joshua

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
I won't be able to make it in the morning, but I can be there in the afternoon. (I might be able to show up late in the AM after a test.)

Sign me up for Afternoon Game 3: BattleMasters.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Zath

First Post
Afternoon....

Please sign us up for the afternoon Paranoia XP (#4). It'd be two people - Nathaniel and Dax.

Thanks!

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz,

Please sign Laurie up for Cinematic Unisystem, "Mutant X: Use The Rod, Save The Child"

And both of us up for Supernatural.

Can I get Kingmaker in the morning and revenge in the afternoon please

Breakfast!
Morning #6!
Afternoon #6!
Watanabe!
Thank you.

Please sign me up for the Supernatural game in the evening, and I am so torn between Mutant X or Ghost Facers in the morning..... put me down for Mutant X for now.

Hello Gameday!!!

Please sign me up for Breakfast, The 4.0 dnd game by Vyvyan (Morning game 3), and Revenge is a Dish Best Served Hot! (with a side of pineapple!) by good ol TB42.

Thanks and see you guys soon.

rv

Mr. Buzz:

Please sign both myself and Puffdebbie up for Mutant X in the morning and Supernatural in the afternoon. Thanks!

Please sign me up for BattleMasters in the afternoon slot. Thanks. :)

Welcome. Knowing you, you'll enjoy this game a lot. :)

Table 3 in the morning

Table 4 in the Afternoon, and I would like to play the Equipment Guy

Woo hoo! Star wars in the morning for me, please! (I edited this post, Buzz, sorry for any confusion.)

Breakfast, PM game 5 (TSOY)

I'll have plenty of Fudge dice on hand for my AM game - I was going more for the "spend money with our sponsors" thing.

Heya buzz,

Looking forward to this gameday!
I'd like...
Morning game 6 (DOTV)
Afternoon game 4 (Shadow of Yesterday)

Elijah

6. Call of Cthulhu/Dogs in the Vineyard, "Delta Green in the Vineyard," WJMacGuffin, please!

All of the above... ADDED!

Wooo! 'nother game day! :D

Breakfast(oh gawd, I don't wanna be last again. lol)
Morning Game 6
Afternoon Game 6 Delta Green With super agent Lamar(please)
Something else with 6..... o_O

Cheers,
Joshua
Josh, I signed you up for afternoon game 6, as I think that's what you meant. Unfortunately, morning game 6 filled up just before you posted. You'll need to pick something else. Sorry, man!

I won't be able to make it in the morning, but I can be there in the afternoon. (I might be able to show up late in the AM after a test.)

Sign me up for Afternoon Game 3: BattleMasters.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
Added!

pvt. patterson

First Post
Josh, I signed you up for afternoon game 6, as I think that's what you meant. Unfortunately, morning game 6 filled up just before you posted. You'll need to pick something else. Sorry, man!

Hmmmmmm, morning game....:hmm:... 3?

Seems I am little slow on the draw today. lol.

Remove ads