• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!

buzz

Adventurer
Happy to step up to run and not leave people without a game. Note that if Mark's not coming and I run the game then that leaves a player seat if anyone wants it.
Thanks, DS! I have noted you as the "GM" in the event description and opened up a seat.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Buzz - Please remove me from Miracle Max - Storming the Castle (Perhaps I can explore the space next time, Mister Dickinson. Sincerely, Gene Frenkle), but as I see that William's game is still un-filled, might I request the Miracle Max - Storming the Castle seat now open be held in escrow in case his stalwart volunteerism go unnecessary this gameday?

Never question Bruce Dickinson!

Sorry to hear you can't make it, Mark, and I hope that your family obligation provides you with, at the very least, an adequate amount of cowbell.

Buzz...I suppose leave the seat in my game for William Ronald, if he wants it.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
There is a fairly large contingent of gamers coming in from Madison that aren't on the board and will be looking for pickup games, William, so it couldn't hurt to have something ready to go in case some of them want to jump in your game.

Another fantastic gameday! Many thanks to our gracious hosts at Games Plus, all of our GMs, and everyone assembled. In particular, thanks to buzz and WJ for running two fantastic games, (Dresden and Paranoia XP respectively) and all of my tablemates. I rarely laugh as hard as I do when playing Paranoia. What a fantastic game.

Hoping to see you all next time!!!

Ninjacat

First Post
Woooooo, another fantastic GameDay sadly laid to rest. It will be remembered fondly, and make us look forward to the next one.

Thanks as Always to Buzz for organizing and Curt & Co. for hosting all of us yahoos; it wouldn't be the same with a different administrator or venue!!

Many thanks to my RoadTrip Crew for yet another memorable adventure; my apologies for cutting into the lunch hour...I fail at math, or maybe just reading my watch, oops. I swear, we will actually wrap up an episode without fast-forwarding through the ending at some point, honest!!! Tune in for Supernatural: RoadTrip episode 2.03 at the next GameDay to see how the Crew realize the Potential of their Fates!

Even more Thanks to Buzz for the awesome Dresden adventure, and to my fellow players, as well. Harry would never make it without his friends, and that was just as true this time. Thanks for trusting me when I said "We Need Beer," too. :cool:

See Y'all Next Time!

Is it next time yet?

Now?

How 'bout now?

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Hi, This is Nat. I lost my MP3 player and more importantly my USP stick. It's missing it's cap and is black and orange. If anyone finds it, either please post or call Games Plus and tell one of the fellas, they'll be able to contact John or me.

I'm broken-hearted over the USP stick, so ... :.-(

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Hi, This is Nat. I lost my MP3 player and more importantly my USP stick. It's missing it's cap and is black and orange. If anyone finds it, either please post or call Games Plus and tell one of the fellas, they'll be able to contact John or me.

I'm broken-hearted over the USP stick, so ... :.-(

Oh and the MP3 Player is black w/ a small Scooby Doo sticker on the side.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads