• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 36 Event Planning

Blurb for lady blackbird

Lady Blackbird is on the run from an arranged marriage to Count Carlowe. She hired a smuggler skyship, The Owl, to take her from her palace on the Imperial world of Ilysium to the far reaches of the Remnants, so she could be with her once secret lover: the pirate king Uriah Flint.
HOWEVER, just before reaching the halfway point of Haven, The Owl was pursued and captured by the Imperial cruiser Hand of Sorrow, under charges of flying a false flag.
EVEN NOW, Lady Blackbird, her bodyguard, and the crew of The Owl are detained in the brig, while the Imperial commander runs the smuggler ship’s registry over the wireless. It’s only a matter of time before they discover the outstanding warrants and learn that The Owl is owned by none other than the infamous outcast, Cyrus Vance.
How will Lady Blackbird and the others escape the Hand of Sorrow?
What dangers lie in their path?

willowx

First Post
Torchbearer:
Into the Barrow of the Dreaming King

Description: Torchbearer is a game of dungeoneering, where every roll matters, and each torch may be your last! Careful planning and resource management are a must as you delve into the dungeon, and try to escape with as much loot as you can carry... and your lives.

Image:
http://www.seannittner.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/torchbearer-rpg.jpg

Adults Only, Please

Players: 6 Slots

Not tall table, Please

Buzz I am having trouble uploading an image from my iPad, while in the Cayman Islands. There is a lovely image of the Owl as part of the PDF and as wallpaper, might you be able to upload it?

chitownroy

First Post
Hey Buzz I am was really hoping to play a game of NBA and was wondering if you would ever be interested in running a one shot for our group outside of the Gameday? I am a big fan of the Gumshoe system but would really love to play through a one shot or multipart adventure run by someone who knows the system first. Let me know if you would be interested as we would have a group of 5-6 players.

Remove ads