• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVII Planning Thread: June 30th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yort

First Post
thalmin said:
Sorry, buzz, but I still can't give you a write-up for my game, I don't have the rules yet.

Heck, just make the rules up as you go. That's what I'm doing. I'm just bringing a paperback of Lovecraft Tales, a couple d3, and the kind of poker face that 7 years of marriage and 3 shots of gin brings on.

"It's the seventh edition. Beat a 3 on your roll or pass the bottle. Now."

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin said:
Sorry, buzz, but I still can't give you a write-up for my game, I don't have the rules yet. Leave it as a TBA or you can drop it from the schedule for now. If the slot is still open and I get the rules in time, I will jump in again.
It's no problem to leave it on the schedule. I'll just grab a blurb from the Kenzer site as a temp description.

buzz

Adventurer
Mark CMG said:
Is a table available for Joe Kushner to do some painting? :)
Most definitely if we just have six tables in the AM. Afternoon may be another story. :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Maybe there is a GM who is willing to step up and run something. Normally, I would volunteer but I am quite busy.

So, is anyone willing to step up to the plate?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Quickbeam said:
As has been the case for the past several Gamedays, I believe that I will once again be absent. Have fun and game on!!

Pretty much where I'm at. Work has had a lot of overtime due to some new business which has meant going in on several Saturdays. Not planning on being at Games Day, but if Work actually goes normal, I'll be there.

FCWesel

First Post
I say let the table/slot sit empty, unless someone really wants to run something, it can be use for a pick-up game or painting or whatever. It's not like Game Day is a failure if the table isn't filled up.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
FCWesel said:
I say let the table/slot sit empty, unless someone really wants to run something, it can be use for a pick-up game or painting or whatever. It's not like Game Day is a failure if the table isn't filled up.

There's always Jungle Speed! *rubbing hands together in evil glee*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads