Chicago Gameday XX Planning thread: June 14th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
FickleGM said:
Well, I guess that I do know who you are and I've even met you a few years back at GenCon (I didn't say much, but I remember you). I'll try to say more than a couple words when next we meet. :)

Cool! And hopefully you and JD will be able to make it this time to the Gameday. :)

Pbartender

First Post
I'll tell you what, Buzz.

Why don't you sign me up for a morning slot. For now, it'll be an unspecified 4E adventure.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Pbartender said:
I'll tell you what, Buzz.

Why don't you sign me up for a morning slot. For now, it'll be an unspecified 4E adventure.
You're a mensch! Thanks, Pb. :cool:

Since I'll probably run something in the morning slot, we're in good shape if we can get one more morning event.

I'd love to come again, and I can fill one of the holes in the morning—there's always at least half a dozen games bouncing around in my head that I could shake loose.

However, I'd need to come Friday night rather than leave at 4-5 in the morning on Saturday, and I don't want to stay in a hotel again—we've got some other plans for my tax rebate funds. Would anyone around there that remembers me and wouldn't mind be willing to offer me a couch to crash on Friday night or something like that?

I'm still not 100% confirmed, but if I can get a place to stay, then my liklihood goes way up, and I'll find out right away and claim a slot in the morning to run. I'd probably run something that's low to mid-level 3.5 D&D with a strong Cthulhu-like vibe, although I'm also tempted to make a d20 Modern version of Werewolf Women of the S.S.

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Hi Buzz,

Is there still room to run something in the AM? I'm not sure what I'd run yet-I'm at work and my mind keeps drifting to that big pile o' paperwork on my desk--but I'm already running the PM Paranoia XP game and I'm not sure if we can double up yet.

buzz

Adventurer
Pbartender said:
Oh yeah, you owe me one... I was really looking forward to playing Dieter again in Trev's Feng Shui game.
Matt, please don't feel obligated. We still have a couple weeks for planning, and more GMs are starting to appear. If you'd rather play, then play!

Honestly, I was just surprised that the events slots hadn't filled up yet. It's weird; sometimes they fill up so fast that people are bummed that they didn't get a chance to run something, and sometimes empty slots linger.

Pbartender

First Post
buzz said:
Matt, please don't feel obligated. We still have a couple weeks for planning, and more GMs are starting to appear. If you'd rather play, then play!

Oh, don't worry about it... I was just pulling your leg. :D It vass Deetah's ahksent, dat vass compellingk me to play. Ja? Ja. Jetzt, wo sind meine Musik?

Beep boop beep boop... Boop beep beep boop beep boop.

Ach, ja... Sind so schmaltzig. Es machen mich sehr geschmeidig.

Besides, I was thinking of reprising Isle of Dread... It's always been one of my favorite modules to run, and it's so very versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads