Release Chimera: A Fantasy, Modern & Sci-Fi Roleplaying Engine

megrim

Explorer
Hello everyone!

After several years of working on this as a one-person project, I have finally released my TTRPG called Chimera: A Fantasy, Modern & Sci-Fi Roleplaying Engine. Chimera uses flexible rules that allow you to put the fiction first, but with enough crunch to add more structure to the resolution mechanics if you so wish. You see a preview video or you can read the first 50 pages of the book by clicking on the full-size preview here: Chimera: A Fantasy, Modern & Sci-Fi Roleplaying Engine - Dwarfare Games | Chimera System Rulebook | DriveThruRPG.com

Dan Davenport

Hardboiled GMshoe
Would you be interested in scheduling a Q&A in my RPG chatroom, Randomworlds?

Past guests include Kenneth Hite, Robin D. Laws, Greg Stafford, Greg Stolze, Marc Miller, Jonathan Tweet, Margaret Weis, Mike Pondsmith, Ken St. Andre, and Mark Rein•Hagen.

megrim

Explorer
Would you be interested in scheduling a Q&A in my RPG chatroom, Randomworlds?

Past guests include Kenneth Hite, Robin D. Laws, Greg Stafford, Greg Stolze, Marc Miller, Jonathan Tweet, Margaret Weis, Mike Pondsmith, Ken St. Andre, and Mark Rein•Hagen.

Hello there!

I read your Q&A format page and it seems fun. Are there any past Q&As that I could read about to get a feeling of how you guys do it?

Remove ads