Choose your Die

takyris

First Post
First off, apologies if this has come and gone and I am late to the party. It was new to me. :)

http://dicepool.com/catalog/quiz.php

When my friend took the test, she came out d4, and was... very enthusiastic. Given her level of verve for a polyhedral test, I thought that I should offer my support. Hence:

http://pats-quinade.livejournal.com/39643.html

If you do take the test, I'd love to hear what people came up with. I, of course, was a d20, which I found only suitable for my awesome grandeur.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
I'm a d12.
You are the rare, the overlooked, yet incredibly useful dodecahedron: the d12. You are a creative, romantic soul. You often act without thinking, but make up for your lack of plans with plenty of heart. You easily solve problems that stump others, but your answers tend to put you into even deeper trouble. You write long, detailed backgrounds for all your characters, and are most likely to dress up as one or get involved in cos-play. You can be silly at times and are easily distracted by your own day dreams, but are at the end of the day you're someone who can be depended on.

Sounds about right, actually!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hypersmurf said:
That's not even a Platonic Solid!

d12, baby.

-Hyp.
His solid is entirely platonic.

:uhoh:

What in the world did that just mean?

I'm a d12. The oddball.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
goofy.jpg

There's two ways to end up with this result. Either you picked the silliest possible answer to each question, or you answered honestly, and happen to be hyperactive, manic, loon. Assuming you answered honestly, your profile is as follows: You are the 100-sided dice, also known as the legendary Zocchihedron. You are the bit of data that registers so far off the chart that the average person doesn't even know you exist. You are desperate for attention and will get it any way you can. Your jokes have the lowest laugh ratio, but you go for quantity, not quality. Once you get started on a pointless tangent, it takes a group effort to bring you back to reality and make you shut up. You are a distraction who is permanently distracted. You consider yourself silly and entertaining, but everyone else complains about how lame and annoying you are. The one secret they aren't telling you, is how they sometimes actually miss the noise when you're gone.

I *did* answer honestly.

Uh-oh.

Remove ads