D&D 5E Chris Perkins drops 2020 hint!

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
I have published some pictures because I have thought they could be useful as source of inspiration. If you want to be really creative you have to be openedmind and to drink from multiple sources and after mixing all in a idea storm.
@LuisCarlos17f , would you please stop attaching pictures to all of your posts. Much like Remathilis, I'm going to have to put you on ignore otherwise as you are EATING UP my mobile data! And probably sucking others mobile data limits as well.

If you feel that you MUST reference a picture, you could always just post the link to the picture.

Please note, I'm not telling you what to do. Just asking.

I am using a PC and it isn't my fault you are reading with a mobile. You shouldn't because reading so little letters is bad for the eyes. Mobile is for short messages. You can't blame me. Then if I can't nobody could and the option to add images would be useless.

* Darth Vader and lord Sorth are the same trope, the fallen knight. And Gandalf the trope of the wise man who give good advices to the heroes.

If you really study History would know the official cult of Sol Invictus (Unconquered Sun) was since 274 Anno Domini by Aurelian Emperor. And can you explain Jews are only monotheists and not monolatry, when in any times were totally polytheist and Moses's law practically forgotten? (good example is the story of prophet Oseas and his sinner wife Gomer) If you try to say something like those nonsenses from the code di vinci, you could find somebody who has read Maria Valtorta's visions about life of Jesus, with answers you couldn't imagine.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
I am using a PC and it isn't my fault you are reading with a mobile. You shouldn't because reading so little letters is bad for the eyes. Mobile is for short messages. You can't blame me. Then if I can't nobody could and the option to add images would be useless.

* Darth Vader and lord Sorth are the same trope, the fallen knight. And Gandalf the trope of the wise man who give good advices to the heroes.

If you really study History would know the official cult of Sol Invictus (Unconquered Sun) was since 274 Anno Domini by Aurelian Emperor. And can you explain Jews are only monotheists and not monolatry, when in any times were totally polytheist and Moses's law practically forgotten? (good example is the story of prophet Oseas and his sinner wife Gomer) If you try to say something like those nonsenses from the code di vinci, you could find somebody who has read Maria Valtorta's visions about life of Jesus, with answers you couldn't imagine.
There's no need to be rude. I'm fairly sure that other posters are only upset because it can sometimes be mildly annoying to scroll past dozens of photographs. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but do your posts really need 10,000 words? :(

Also, don't insult others when people could easily do the same. I might as well say that, if you had really studied history, you would realize that Lord Soth is a parallel of Nimrod, one of the only true individuals in the genealogy of the Torah/First Five Books, and that the rulership struggles in what is now the Tigris-Euphrates region are a parallel of battles mentioned in Dragonlance.

Heck, if we're discussing religious history, rather than other topics, I could go on and on about how "adam" means Man, and the origin of "Eve" is unknown, and so on.

But, however, I don't. This is because it's rather rude to insult the intelligence of others on grounds which you, yourself, may not be the master of.

Last edited:

Remove ads