Chris Perkins' Io9 Interview: Art & A Bit Of Plot (Big Spoilers!)

So, I called it correctly, then...in some thread around here. The reason Lolth isn't being showcased as one of the rampaging demonlords/-ladies is the whole thing is a Lolth scheme. Way to give away the punchline there, Mr. Perkins. But always nice to be validated. :) EDIT: I mean, not really giving it away by much. It drops tomorrow so the boards will be ablaze with spoilers from then on.

So, I called it correctly, then...in some thread around here. The reason Lolth isn't being showcased as one of the rampaging demonlords/-ladies is the whole thing is a Lolth scheme. Way to give away the punchline there, Mr. Perkins. But always nice to be validated. :)

EDIT: I mean, not really giving it away by much. It drops tomorrow so the boards will be ablaze with spoilers from then on.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
However, derro that love pancakes? I had to re-read that three times before I realized I wasn't seeing it wrong. There are ways to make NPCs interesting without straying into silly territory like that. For me, that takes away too much from how I think about the Underdark and its denizens. I just hope there aren't mind flayers that love biscuits and gravy as well.

Who wouldn't like pancakes made with mushroom flour?

Remove ads

Remove ads