• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Chris Tulach, of WotC, Talks 4E at ConnCon

This, I like!
"Winter Fantasy and other Cons are expected to be test beds for new concepts. They may have opportunities to play Pre-Generated characters with new skill, powers, classes or races. And Developers will be on hand to receive feedback."
More crunch for the PHB Lite I hope :)

D'karr

Adventurer
mach1.9pants said:
This, I like!
"Winter Fantasy and other Cons are expected to be test beds for new concepts. They may have opportunities to play Pre-Generated characters with new skill, powers, classes or races. And Developers will be on hand to receive feedback."
More crunch for the PHB Lite I hope :)

Well since Origins is at the end of June and the core books come out at the beginning of June, I'm not sure how much useful crunch you will get for the PHB Lite, which by then will be superseded by the core books.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I imagine they meant more that these conventions and Winter Fantasy will be their test-bed for future supplements and PHB/DMG/MM's, we could perhaps see the Bard, Druid, Monk and Barbarian at a future-con before we get it in a book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads