OSR Chromatic Dungeons, 1 day left!

Sacrosanct

Legend
There is only one day left from the successfully funded Chromatic Dungeon Kickstarter. Thanks to you all who have supported! It's the first of the month, and I've planned the KS to end on the 2nd, because I understand some folks who may want to support this couldn't if I ended it exactly one month long.

We are literally the cost of a meal away from breaking the $10,000 stretch goal, which is a double sized zine focusing on several unique tribes of orcs, and how to make orcs no longer just cannon fodder who all look and act the same. It's been a great project to work on, and I've got the awesome Chet Minton doing the cover and Denis McCarthy doing interior art. It's gonna be awesome!

So it's not too late to head over and give your final support. As a reminder (and what I think is the best part of all of this), is that I personally will match 25% of net profits and donate it to the Trevor Project, which is an outstanding charity for at-risk LGBTQ youth.

1627854453528.png

Mallus

Legend
Confirmed as well! Files downloaded and transferred to a tablet for easier, old guy reading.

As an aside, do you want to start a thread here about typos and such? Found a few. Which is a miracle, because I am the world's worst proofreader.

Remove ads