OSR Chromatic Dungeons has Launched! (Kickstarter)

Mallus

Legend
Love the rug and the German (Prussian?) orcs. Looking forward to creating Uruk Von Bismark for my next campaign, and converting our current Labyrinth Lord game to Chromatic Dungeons if I can swing it with the DM.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Two big updates today.

First, is that all backers should have received links to the stretch goal: The Gnoll Sage #5: Ecology of the Orcs. That went out this morning.

Secondly, an update just went out with a link to the RTF version of the rulebook. It's not just about making inclusive artwork with diverse contributors, it's about making the game accessible as well, and putting it in RTF format really helps with that.

So enjoy!

Gnosistika

Mildly Ascorbic
Two big updates today.

First, is that all backers should have received links to the stretch goal: The Gnoll Sage #5: Ecology of the Orcs. That went out this morning.

Secondly, an update just went out with a link to the RTF version of the rulebook. It's not just about making inclusive artwork with diverse contributors, it's about making the game accessible as well, and putting it in RTF format really helps with that.

So enjoy!
Damn. You just keep on giving!
Thank you so much.

You are spoiling future kickstarters for me :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases