• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ciaran vs. Abigail - style match (judge needed)

MidKnight

First Post
A small red-headed girl walks through town. She stops in front of a tavern and produces a single piece of parchment from under her tunic. The sign reads:

"NOTICE:
I seek an opponent for a match of style. I will face anyone who is within the first to third tiers. If you are interested please meet me at the old fountain located on the property of the ancient library."

Abigail leaves the tavern and heads to the library to catch up on some reading before her next opponent arrives.

Abigail

Student of the Fighting Beast Dojo
Yellow Belt 1
2-1
Sig Styles: Whip
Dojo Style: Weasel
Powers: Fists of Fury
4 yen

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
A muscular young man approaches and bows. "I will fight you, miss, if you will wait but a moment for my new Master to finalize my training."

Ciaran

First Post
"Good!" says Samidare. "So, where do I begin? Perhaps by laughing at that withered stump you call an arm. Did the rest of it fall off from leprosy? There are certainly enough flies buzzing around that I can believe you just leave your gangrenous limbs lying around on the floor. Perhaps it would be cleaner if your groundskeeper wasn't a leper as well, just like your wheezing, pus-ridden excuse for an Emperor."

I find your groundskeeper and your Emperor to be infectious, your building to be a(n) laughable beacon for flies, and your arm to be laughable.

MidKnight

First Post
"HA! Nice try Sami! I'm sure that you could have done better than that if you were even half as smart as that grazing cow out there in the field. Oh, wait... Isn't that your aunt? Can't be. She's not that dumb is she?!?

Or perhaps your slow mind is a product of the lack of stimulation you had as a child. Is it true that the toys on your playground were so boring that moss wouldn't even grow on them?

This has appearently even carried over into your adult life, where it seems that your Master cares not if you train to fight or to spout pretty poetry to your class mates..."

I find your aunt to be definitely like unto a dolt, your playground to be bland, and your training to be careless.

Rathan

First Post
*a screech can be heard as the "Ghost of Rathan" appers......*

"I will judge this match for you.... if you both agree to have meeeee....."

"Insults Samidareeeeee.... Yoouuu may chooooose the tyyype and lennnnth of the match.........."

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Samidareeeeee......youuu are the moooosssttt experiencccceeeddd..... you go fiiirrrrrrst..........

leeett thisss match beeeegin......

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads