• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Doors (Sigil)

Khashul

First Post
My players are just about to embark into Sigil for the first time and are just discovering that the world is much bigger than they realise.

To this end I want to gather some materials that they could pick up doing research in libraries etc and was wondering if anyone had any handouts they had used or know of any that I could give to them?

I have already gathered a few things like maps but anything new would be ace and it would serve as a good place to download stuff.

I'll start a list of material for 4E.

Manual Of The Planes - Pg 25-29
Dungeon Masters Guide 2 - Pg 186-222
Dragon #370 - Pg 13-24
The Sigil Papers and Map | Planewalker

Last edited:

My players are just about to embark into Sigil for the first time and are just discovering that the world is much bigger than they realise.

To this end I want to gather some materials that they could pick up doing research in libraries etc and was wondering if anyone had any handouts they had used or know of any that I could give to them?

I have already gathered a few things like maps but anything new would be ace and it would serve as a good place to download stuff.

I'll start a list of material for 4E.

Manual Of The Planes - Pg 25-29
Dungeon Masters Guide 2 - Pg 186-222
Dragon #370 - Pg 13-24
The Sigil Papers and Map | Planewalker

Our group has just come out of Sigil. Odd, donut shaped place. :)

Biggest shock for us was that in combat, you can *not* teleport or it summons the "city guard" or whatever they are called.

For my Avenger and the Swordmage in our group, that was a nasty surprise! :(

Khashul

First Post
Our group has just come out of Sigil. Odd, donut shaped place. :)

Biggest shock for us was that in combat, you can *not* teleport or it summons the "city guard" or whatever they are called.

For my Avenger and the Swordmage in our group, that was a nasty surprise! :(

Yeah it's a really interesting city to Dungeon Master at least. It's going to offer a lot of new options for my group.

Remove ads