City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyFive

First Post
Razin quickly drains his drink and begin to move towards the back room. "Hey Manon, you still interested in a little bit o fun?" Razin wil bellow at the halfling on his way back.

Upon enthering the room, Razin will scrutinize the area. "Well met brother elf." Razin will offer the elf a short nod. "And I assume you sir are the person to see about a job?" Razin states to the nervios man as he takes a seat.

corcio

First Post
Taking notice of the commotion and the invitations from the man and Razin, Manon sheaths his dagger and walks casually up to the table to which the others have gathered around. "Well then, its about time something came around" whispering this to himself quietly manon leans upon the table. He gives a quick glance at all the occupants taking time to nod to ximix and razin. Finally focusing on the old man he states "So, what sort of job are you offering here good sir? perhaps i could be of some assistance!" staring at the man intently manon gives him a crooked smile and waits for his response. It seems he his fairly excited but he seems to hide it well for the most part.

JonnyFive said:
Razin quickly drains his drink and begin to move towards the back room. "Hey Manon, you still interested in a little bit o fun?" Razin wil bellow at the halfling on his way back.

ooc - fyi im a human not a halfling.

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
ooc- a cleric, rouge, and fighter, all we need now is a nice arcane spellcaster. love the classic group.

Last edited:

JonnyFive

First Post
Razin looks at the human approch. "Your not Manon. Manon is a halfling." looks around a bit, obviosly confused. "Ah, sorry Manon, I guess I got confuzed. Please forgive my laps of memory." Razin appologizes sincearly.

ooc: crud, sorry. thats what i get for not double checking.

corcio

First Post
Manon gives Razin a quizzical look as he passes and gives a light chuckle "No harm done my young friend. Iv'e been confused for many things but never a halfling, not that I have anything against halflings mind you." and with another quick laugh Manon leans against the nearby wall.

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
Plucking one of his daggers from his belt, Manon proceeds to toss it lightly into the air over and over, almost like a nervous habit. But he casually gives coy smiles to the barmaids as they pass by the room. His eyes move to Ximix curiously inspecting the medallion he is wearing. Not recognizing the symbol on it his eyes move back to the man at the table.
"I wonder what hes so nervous about?" he says to himself in an inaudible whisper.

wmasters

First Post
At Joe's invite, Sorgram knocks back his ale and stands. Picking up his greataxe, he heads over to the backroom to join the others. Looking in, he stops in the doorway his bulky form fills the frame. "Can I help?" he asks, seeming almost nervous himself.

corcio

First Post
Manon stops tossing his dagger in the air for a second as Sorgram enters the room then continues as he eyes the large weapon that the equally large person is carrying. "im hoping this task won't require too much of a delicate touch, otherwise we might be in some trouble." laughing Manon nods towards Sorgram "welcome to the party friend, I don't believe i caught your name?"

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
Turning to look at the man at the table for a moment Manon says "And speaking of names who might you be?"

ooc- sorry if im posting alot. i am just really enjoying this. also i am living in germany right now so im sure the time difference is going to kill me in regards to quick responses.
just so you guys dont think im impatient i will post quite frequently between the hours of
8am-5pm just because i have very little to do during those times. this is german times which for anyone living in the states would be roughly around 2am -11am give or take a few hours here and there. and believe me during those times i am checking the board at least every 20 minutes.

Last edited:

wmasters

First Post
Sogram comes in and sits at the table, the chair creaking under his weight. "I can be delicate," he says, not entirely convincingly. "My name's Sogram."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads