• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh you!" Aletheia blushes at his flattery and laughs, "I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself some day. All you need to do is follow your dreams and reach for your desires, no matter what!"

(OOC: By the way, noticing your low postcount, have you submitted your character yet? You can't go on an adventure if one appears unless you get approved)

AndrewH.

First Post
He matches her blush.

“Sometimes reaching for one’s desires gets your hand slapped.”

Ooc: I did submit him, and received a response, but he isn’t on the list yet.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Those who slap your hand don't want you to be able to reach your full potential, Augie. True heroes know that we must take our destinies into our own hands. Sometimes, the fate of the world depends on it!"

AndrewH.

First Post
Augustus is lost in Aletheia’s words. He reaches across the table and lightly touches one of her red locks before quickly retracting his hand.

“Sorry.”

He looks at his mug. The redness in his cheek intensifies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aletheia raises an eyebrow, then smiles.*

"Boldness is the path to greatness, Augie. Be not ashamed to take what you want, for our desire is what makes us all better people, and makes the world a better place."

AndrewH.

First Post
“Right now I think I should take the path to bed, because my desires outstretch my reach. Thank you for the talk, I hope to see you again…”

He looks up from his mug and makes eye contact.

“and often.”

ooc: Thanks for making me welcome to the game. Talk to you soon.
Andy

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

A tall, thin elf makes his entrance to the tavern in the morning. At first glance he seems dirty, as his clothes are covered in twigs and leaves and grass. But upon closer inspection, it becomes apparent that the pieces of foliage are weaved and braided together in simple, natural designs. His green cloak and brown breeches have countless hide patches. More grass is weaved into his auburn hair, and around his forehead is a white band with an eye in the center. He moves with pride and purpose, but his eyes have a weary look.

He walks to the bulletin post and glances at the available jobs. While he reads, a waitress walks by, taps him on the shoulder, and points to the sign above the bar. The elf nods and says, "Ah, yes. I had forgotten. Greetings, Joe. I trust you have had excellent business, as always. I am Quarion, disciple of Verdante." He bows very slightly to the clients in the room and then continues reading the bulletin.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
pendrake raises his glass in alute to the elf, "gutentag hier Quarion. i am curious, who is this Master Verdante you sprech of? und from vat places do you hail from?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion Holimion, Elven Druid

Quarion turns from the postings to speak with the man who addressed him. "I spent most of my life in the Lakenwold forests. Before that, I lived near the Vastermarch cities." A thoughtful look crosses his features as he thinks about his homeland. "Forgive me, I do not know your name. Pendrake? That is an interesting accent, from where do you hail?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"A noordlander i am. arrive today by das ship Draak Geest, und am tersy for some goot stuff...not vatered liken zee ship!" with a wide grin he salutes the bartender for the strong ale he ws served.

vere ist Lakenvold forests und vhat is it like zere?

(ooc:if the accent gets too thick just let me know and i wil back off a bit, Ja?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads