• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

KriticalFailure

First Post
The door to the RDI bangs open loudly as a short bald monk steps through, stumbling over the threshold. After regaining his blanace, the monk stares back at the threshold in complete confusion for a few seconds, then proceeds toward the bar. After reaching the bar he addresses Joe. "Your doorway tried to trip me sir. Here wash I, trying to enter your...place here. And right when I wash about to enter through that door right there.." Here the monk points to the offending door. "There, see it? Well, the floor jumped up right there and grabbed my foot." Suddenly and without warning, the monk changes subjects "Ah, good shir, we have not been properly introducted..intro..introduced yet...My name ish Munchin, a monk of St. Augustine. Who are you?" Joe gives his name, clearly noticing that the small monk clearly had had a little to drink before ariving. Thinking the conversation over, Munchin wanders over to the nearest table and plops down sighing. Then, his eyes lit up as if he just remebered something wonderful. He unstraps a small clay jug from the chord around his waste, uncorks it a takes a quick swig as he leans back precariously in his chair. After his drink he replaces the stopper, then overbalances backward in his chair, spilling over and rolling head over heels to sit, back aginst the bar. "Hello again!!" Munchin exclaims to Joe, his is shaking his head as he looks down at the Monk.

Patlin

Explorer
Joe nods politely to Munchin, and offers hims several choices among the Red Dragon Inn's selection of non-alchoholic beverages.

Ximix

First Post
Entering quietly is a small thin Elf in fine studded leather armor. He carries bundles under both arms and trudges up the stairs without a word to anyone.

A short time later the Elf returns, this time adorned in a fine soft robe of deep blue-black. His holy symbol, a gleaming dark metal disk struck through with a shiny blue sword, is his only other adornment besides a thick black cloth belt. The priest walks to the bar, orders some fruit and turns to the room.
"I am Ximix, priest of the Arcane."
With that he walks over to Aaron's table and sits across from the paladin awaiting his order.

SuddenDawn

First Post
"Ximix, I am glad that you haven chosen to eat with me."

KriticalFailure said:
"Good Morning" Greets Munchin from the floor.

Hearing this outburst from the druken man, Aaron smiles and continues, "What a perfect preface. I admit that I find the atmosphere of the Inn invigorating. But what is one of your kind doing here? It must very different from your customary haunts."

Heckler

First Post
Patlin said:
A street bum wanders into the Red Dragon Inn, a wild look in his eyes, and heads towards the Bar. On getting there, he raises both hands and proclaims the following:

"Beware the forces of the damned! Beware the Dragons! Ancient evils awaken across the land, and war is on the horizon!"
Rinya lifts her head from the bar, rousing herself from a catnap. "Wait, what did he say?" she mutters in confusion. "You there, wait up! What do you know about this?" she calls after the bum as she chases him out the door.

Dargon

First Post
Ooc’s Ces has left the RDI

A person dresed in fine linned walks in to the common room of the RDI. And adresses everyone
The name is Lord Baldrian Ranzau The III prist of Azwan. I am new to Orussus and I was wondering if any of you knows a decent armour smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads