• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Our employer was willing to pay for only five, and it is a healer we have most need of," says Keldar apologetically. "Haha, that Galwynn, he's certainly entertaining. You must have many stories of his exuberance and light hearted japery."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Something like that, I suppose. Thank you again for your time, and good luck to you." Saithnar nods slightly to excuse himself from their conversation.

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"No one ever seems to have one. How odd. I find Galywnn endlessly amusing," opines Keldar. "Rapture... uh... remember what we said on the road? Do you still wish to... have that discussion?"

Richard Rawen

First Post
Trouvere said:
"She is safe and well, Richard," says Keldar, holding up a reassuring hand. "I suppose she is tending to Bubbles in the stables. Or perhaps she has already gone up to a room via the back entrance."
[sblock=OOC]Solnath lost her phone line in a storm and after weeks waiting to have it repaired she withdrew from Notes on the Aether. Such a pity.[/sblock]

"Ahh, well I'm sorry she was not able to continue out into the world with you... there is something special about that girl." Richards' tone has taken a bit more personal tone than perhaps he realized as suddenly he starts a bit and smiles sheepishly. He starts to turn, then speaks with a bit of a forced bravado, "May your journey be successful and may you return with health and wealth." Pulling some merchant's travel-toast from his past, the fighter turns and goes back to the bar, ordering an ale... but not Dwarven.

Boddynock

First Post
Richard Rawen said:
the fighter turns and goes back to the bar, ordering an ale... but not Dwarven.
OOC: :lol:

IC: "Elementals, eh? Well, I have no especial skill with earth elementals but Chennet' is god of the forge, and so fire is his special domain. I might be able to deal with them!"

"Now, what wage is our employer offering?"

Redclaw

First Post
Wide eyes leading the way, a young, nondescript halfling eases through the door. Wow. This place is so much bigger and livelier than the Little Ogre back home, he says, awestruck.
Reaching a hand toward his spellpouch to reassure himself, he tries to find an empty seat away from the action, but close enough to take it all in.

Trouvere

Explorer
Richard Rawen said:
"Ahh, well I'm sorry she was not able to continue out into the world with you... there is something special about that girl." Richards' tone has taken a bit more personal tone than perhaps he realized as suddenly he starts a bit and smiles sheepishly.
"I know," says Keldar. "She probably thinks she has let us down; perhaps you could seek her out and spend some time with her."
Boddynock said:
"Elementals, eh? Well, I have no especial skill with earth elementals but Chennet' is god of the forge, and so fire is his special domain. I might be able to deal with them!"

"Now, what wage is our employer offering?"
"It certainly seems that your skills will complement those of Keldar Warbray. If I remember rightly, Rilithorne's assistant offered a minimum of 200 crowns apiece for a simple courier job - and more if we ran into trouble, which we certainly have done. And Thyrin will no doubt be grateful to be rescued. Some of us received a small advance, though not Sammy, but we will give her a reduced share, of course. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Rapture and I have just a few questions, don't we, sweetness? Where do you see yourself in five years' time? What would you say your greatest fault is? If you were an animal, which one would you be?"

covaithe

Explorer
The door opens again, and a slight young man in unkempt scholar's robes walks in, a satisfied smile on his face. "Greetings, and blessings upon this house of respite and good cheer! I am Tommy Worthallingham, student," he pauses dramatically, "of the arcane."

He saunters over to Keldar and Rapture. "Hello, companions, comrades, chums of good cheer! Have you yet ferreted out another member for our company?"

Trouvere

Explorer
"That's an exceedingly satisfied smile, Atomerasu," says Keldar. "What have you been up to? Rapture implied you were bidding Samina a fond farewell. I'm just interviewing Tarag here."

hero4hire

Explorer
Trouvere said:
"That's an exceedingly satisfied smile, Atomerasu," says Keldar. "What have you been up to? Rapture implied you were bidding Samina a fond farewell. I'm just interviewing Tarag here."

Kol grumbled a bit over his drink as he seard snippets of another group not only recruiting a healer like he had hoped to do, but already had a job...

"Well I will give our traitorous orc friend one thing...He was pushy enough to get us work!" he shook his head and took another long draught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads