Clark Peterson's LEGENDARY GAMES...

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Facebook Page

if you can't hit the page...

Founded: 2011
Company Overview:
An all-star team of designers founded by Clark Peterson of Necromancer Games creating supporting products for Paizo's Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

Description:
Founder: Clark Peterson
All Star Team: Neil Spicer, Greg Vaughan, Jason Nelson, Clinton Boomer
Layout and Design: Drew Pocza

General Information:
More info to come at PaizoCon 2011!

Follow us on Twitter [MENTION=10382]Legendary[/MENTION]_games (don't forget the underscore in the name)

Mission:
Creating all-star quality 3P support for Pathfinder and the Adventure Paths.

Awards:
None.... yet.

Products:
Announcements to be made at or near PaizoCon 2011. Products to be available at Paizo.com and dtrpg.com.

Personally? I cant wait.

IronWolf

blank
Ha! I was just on my way here to post this as well! I must have spent too much time "Liking" them on Facebook and following them on Twitter!

JoeGKushner

First Post
I remember a few other previous big news postings, like supporting 4e, Tegel Manor, Paizo Partnership, etc...

I'm hopeful but not expecting a lot.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I remember a few other previous big news postings, like supporting 4e, Tegel Manor, Paizo Partnership, etc...

I'm hopeful but not expecting a lot.

Now, Joe - you're being a "Debbie Downer".

"This time for sure!" /Bullwinkle

Seriously, though, at least there's no new edition and/or license issues this time. I expect we'll see a product or two by year's end.

Orcus

First Post
Hi guys!

Hey Joe, Dave, either of you two going to be at PaizoCon?

Nice to see everyone here on Enworld. This is such a nostalgic site for me, since back when it started as Eric Noah's 3E preview page before the launch of 3E this was where I first heard about Ryan Dancey's plan to open the content and where I decided to create Necromancer. So I love coming here.

I haven't made any formal announcement yet. Might keep eyes and ears open around, say, PaizoCon for more on that. I just put the FB page up and for fun challenged Paizonians on their boards to see if they could find what I was up to and boy oh boy did they ever.

I'll keep you posted.

Clark

Remove ads