D&D General Class for these stats

ECMO3

Hero
Hey
What class or subclass fits these stats?
STR:15
INT:13
WIS:15
DEX:13
CON:13
CHR:12

Since you don't mention a race, I assume this is before any Racial bonuses.

If this is a combat-oritented game I would play a Kobold Vengance Paladin/Arcane Trickster Rogue. Put the +2 in Strength, +1 in Charisma, get a ranged cantrip like Chill touch for your fee cantrip and put it on Wisdom. Take 8 levels in Paladin, the rest in Rogue.

Pick up heavy armor master to boost strength to 18. For spells you are going to mostly do sneak attack-smites, but there is value in picking up shield on Rogue and protection from good and evil on Paladin.

Paladin/Rogue is really hard to do typically because it is very MAD, but you have the minimum scores to make it effective.

Li Shenron

Legend
What system? I think 5e is fine with characters that don't have very high primary stats, so you could play every class with those stats.

I would probably take the opportunity to play a skilled character such as Ranger, Rogue or Bard.

FarBeyondC

Explorer
Hey
What class or subclass fits these stats?
STR:15
INT:13
WIS:15
DEX:13
CON:13
CHR:12

While I wouldn't have a problem with any class using those stats, the stats to me seem to suggest a melee ranger first and foremost, then any of the martial or heavy armor clerics, then fighter.

Remove ads