D&D 5E Classic Modules Today 5e Conversion Guides

jagerfury

Explorer
Classic Modules Today are a series of products that convert early edition Dungeons & Dragons and Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventure modules to the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition rule set. They fully adhere to the rules set forth in the Community Content Agreement of the DMsGuild.

To date I have made seven conversion guides and other writers have contributed many more. I believe we are up to 32 conversion guides now available with more going up every month. If you are interested in running old 1e modules for your 5e game you may find these guides a great time saving tool at the table.

These guides are all available at dmsguild.com. An updated list of available guides can be found at the Classic Modules Today web site.

darjr

I crit!
That's awesome! I've been wanting to run that and this'll help a ton. I really like these. Ever consider doing the adventures in the Forgotten Realms grey box?

Kabouter Games

Explorer
Working on a Classic Modules Today is the most fun I've had since DMs Guild came out. I get to make 5E content while revisiting adventures I played as a spotty adolescent. I've finished one - N3 Destiny of Kings - and I'm working on another, I13 Adventure Pack 1.

Eventually we'll get through the whole back catalog, but there's so much out there it'll take years. Good. :)

jagerfury

Explorer
R P Davis I have had the same experience. Doing the conversion forces me to read the old 32 page module in detail and I find new appreciation for the depth of content jammed in these classics that a seasoned game referee can really run with.

Remove ads