Clerical spell Harm, too powerful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Harm is fine as written. I guarantee it will not be revised.

[Hong, if you're going to post completely impenetrable Australian slang, please make it funny. Here in America it either has to be funny, or make sense. Those are the rules.]

Henry

Autoexreginated
First of all, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Second of all, I am of the opinion it stands somewhat unbalanced as written, because touch AC is abysmally easy to hit for most creatures except quicklings and high level monks and rogues.

But, we shall have to see.

IceBear

Explorer
Tom Cashel said:

[Hong, if you're going to post completely impenetrable Australian slang, please make it funny. Here in America it either has to be funny, or make sense. Those are the rules.]

Why do we have to follow American rules? :D

IceBear

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
IceBear said:

Why do we have to follow American rules? :D

IceBear
Yeah, Morrus is British, so... :D

OTOH, how can anyone refuse a request by a guy who has a sig that's as cool as Tom's? :)

AuraSeer

Prismatic Programmer
Tom Cashel said:
Oh, you guarantee it! That solves everything! :rolleyes:

BTW, your sig confuses me. What does Monte's ranger have to do with that picture of two guys about to make out? :D
::flee::

Last edited:

Lucius Foxhound

First Post
I'd be sooo happy if they left Harm alone in the revised PHB. After all, if they changed it, we'd have nothing to talk about on EN World.

Sorry Icebear ... Canada is pretty much American North. Oui?

As for Rangers... Rangers suck - both 3E and New York.

IceBear

Explorer
Just because I'm Canadian doesn't mean I speak French :D And yes, Canada is in North America (if that's what you meant, and I know it's not :p)

And again, as this is Morrus' board, it would make more sense that we have to follow British rules than any :)

What's with you and Tom covering each other's butts lately anyway - not that I'm implying anything because I'm not :D

IceBear

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
[Hong, if you're going to post completely impenetrable Australian slang, please make it funny. Here in America it either has to be funny, or make sense. Those are the rules.] [/B]

Gee, I wasn't aware, that the internet was in America :p

I'm harmed by these harm threads.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Lucius Foxhound said:
As for Rangers... Rangers suck - both 3E and New York.
Well, the 3e Rangers at least stand a good chance of being made less sucky next year in the revision... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads