• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Closed

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I've had this concept in my head for some time now but since in my tablegroup I'm the DM, I really haven't had a chance to try it out:
A halfling (or possibly a gnome) Druid/Sorcerer/Mystic Theurge who is quite insane, hearing voices in his mind (possibly even having hallucinations, if you're up to it) and having delusions of grandeur (of which I'm happy to tell you more about privately). He comes from a faraway land, a big city near a great sand desert and has been exiled for crimes he doesn't speak about.
So what do you think?

Oh, and I suppose I'd better mention that I've never played a pbp before so if you have a problem with that let me know. But with over ten years gaming around the table, I think I can get the hang of it pretty fast.

Last edited:

Mellubb

First Post
I have a story for a Goliath that was banished from his clan when he broke his leg in a rock slide. He met a group of human adventures from Priice and they helped him get better he has been adventuring with them until recently they decided to retire. He feels a need to keep going. He is seeking employment he hopes will keep him traveling.

If some wants to be part of this newly retired group who doesn't want to quit yet iI think that will help me as I don't think I will have much in the way of social skills.

Remove ads