D&D 4E Cloth 4E Dark Sun Map - I have one

Herschel

Adventurer
And when you say "Home Edition" of Mike Mearls I'm thinking 'a guy who is tired and doesn't want to talk about his day any more but will take out the garbage and mow the lawn?" Why would I want another me that doesn't even want to talk gaming? ;)

Wik

First Post
I broke down and put it on ebay 4e Cloth Dark Sun Map, Arena Prize from Gencon 2010 - eBay (item 200508604638 end time Aug-22-10 09:46:45 PDT). Please don't think less of me, I have an unfortunate miniatures habit I have to support.

Gah! At the bare minimum, I'd be paying 50 bucks to ship it here. Unfortunately, not worth it. Can't believe you'd part with that for minis. :(

My 2e Dark Sun map was the best boxed set product ever. I still remember opening the revised boxed set and seeing that thing. It was amazing. Wish I still had it. *sniff*

mgbeach

Explorer
1) That's awesome
2) Gotta see if my local print shop can manage scanning the one from my book and printing on some cloth (or maybe I might have to hand-draw one and burn it into some leather.. hmmmm)

Alphastream

Adventurer
It should also be available at PAX - I look forward to running this event and seeing some hardcore DS fans get the very sweet cloth map!

Remove ads