CO - Denver Area - Two Great New 4E D&D Campaigns Starting!

firesnakearies

Explorer
Greetings fellow gamers!

My name is Josiah, and I'm planning to run at least a couple of new 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons campaigns in the very near future. I live in Littleton, Colorado, so I am looking for players who also live in the Denver area, or perhaps even Boulder or Colorado Springs if you're willing to drive a bit further.

I think that I've got some very exciting and unique ideas planned for these games, so if you're a gamer who wants to play 4E D&D, my campaign site is worth checking out.

New to D&D, or roleplaying gaming in general? No problem! I'm happy to introduce you to the game. No elitists here, just fun people having a fun time. Join in!

Old veteran who expects a quality campaign? Step right up, I've got what you want! I've been doing this for 22+ years (since I was 8 or 9 years old!), and I enjoy and am at least moderately proficient with all playstyles of RP gaming.

My games will cater to both the deep roleplaying story-focused types, AND the tactical-minded wargaming types. We will take full advantage of all of the crunchy goodness of the new rules system, while aiming at the same time for a meaningful roleplay experience which transcends mere hack and slash, with genuine character development beyond simply gaining levels and raising stats. At the same time, I'll go out of my way to make the game as accessible as possible to players of various personalities and levels of experience.

There's quite a large amount of information and player resource documents posted on the little site I've set up to coordinate the game. I invite any interested player (even if you're not a local and don't plan to actually join my game!) to come and check out what I've got to say, and the promotional and player-aid materials that I've provided.

The site for my campaigns and players is a Google Group, found at:

Josiah's Denver Region 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Group | Google Groups

For general information about the games I intend to run, I'd direct you first to read the "Introductions and Intentions from your Dungeon Master" post in the section called "The Agora", and then the "Update!" post in the same section. The post "Status Report" will bring you up to speed on what you need to do in order to get involved.

For more specific promotional, flavor-related material about my upcoming heavy story/RP campaign (the second game I'll be starting), check out some of the web pages I've put together in the section of the site called "The Proscenium", in particular the "Penumbra: On Tenebrous Wings - Campaign Promo #1" and "Penumbra: On Tenebrous Wings - Campaign Promo #2" pages.

If you decide that you're interested in joining my FIRST game, entitled "New Wine, Old Wineskins", which will be starting BEFORE the Penumbra campaign, please read the page called "New Wine, Old Wineskins - Introduction and Character Creation Guidelines" in The Proscenium.

There are a TON of files in the "Athenaeum" section for your use, including all sorts of character creation information and aids, character sheets, handy reference and tracking sheets of various kinds, and more. Feel free to use or copy anything that you wish!

I also have a nice "Great Links for Players!" page in The Proscenium with a lot of VERY useful sites listed for 4E D&D players, and roleplayers in general.

So please, come and check out my campaign offerings, whether you intend to play or not. Anyone may join the Google Group freely, with no need for authorization, and you can post a message right away, if you like. Don't hesitate to speak up if you have any interest at all. Comments and questions are welcome.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new gaming friends and having some great D&D sessions together!

Josiah's Denver Region 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Group | Google Groups

Remove ads