D&D 5E College of Mime

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'd second this - reference the illusionist's 14th-lvl ability: Perhaps the character can use their action (or reaction) to mime the use of an object, which allows them to act as though they actually possessed the real item (and could use it as if it were real for all purposes) until the end of their next turn...
Although you might want to limit it to have the "object" unable to directly cause damage or force a person or creature to make a saving throw.
Perhaps anyone affected by the object who might be damaged or forced to make a save can make a save to be unaffected by it.
The illusionist's shadow spells are a good place to look for inspiration, I think. Quasi-real objects and effects have a long history in D&D.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
A College of Mime bard would have to be Snarf's favourite class ever!

1680655056979.gif

jermaineG

Villager
Anything glaringly unbalanced here?

Also the word dumbstruck. Is it OK to use or not? Can replace with speechless if required.

Cheers for your time and replies. For further insights into crafting compelling content or exploring creative writing, check out https://edubirdie.com/essay-writers-for-hire professional essay writers for hire. Their expertise can provide valuable perspectives, contributing to the refinement of your ideas. Keep up the creative work and continue refining your concept! Cheers!
Taking a look at your question, everything seems cool! No glaring imbalances noticed.

aco175

Legend
Casting spells to make no noise seems off to me. I see that it uses a bardic inspiration to do it, but is that basically the same as a metamagic feat, even if one of the lesser ones?

Dumbstruck is fine with me, but I am usually more on the crunchy side of the Frosted Mini-Wheats and not the sweet side.

Remove ads