D&D 5E Combining Phandelver & Icespire Peak

S'mon

Legend
I'm planning to do this myself next year once the second box is available in UK. Also throwing in B3 Palace of the Silver Princess! And I might add Sunless Citadel, or keep it back in case the PCs leave the start area. Planning to use 2-3 sessions/level right from the start, to spend more time in the 1-4 range.

Maradhros

Villager
What I was planning was using IcePire as a continutation. I was playing Mines of phandalver with 3 friends (We stopped playing some months ago and they were just talking with the cult before going against Venomgang they may die) The thing is, I used a "Personalized" world, and adapted the story to my world. The story is that phandalin (Called Bran in my world) is a new town and is being build up (The town is just tents). My plan is finish mines of Phandalver, make the dwarf the owner and have a "Time skip" of maybe a year and use the icespire as a continuation after a year of them working around the town (They are the owners of the tavern and a Dragon is bad for business). I would just adapt all the encounters to level 5-10. I don't know how hard that would be. I am even planning on adding a conspiracy were Thornton is trying to make Wester the mayor for her to control the town through him. My campaign is basically mines of phandalver but with other names.

Remove ads