Community supporter x 2

Ranes

Adventurer
Am I broken? Are mods mocking me for taking nine years to become a community supporter? Or have I joined an elite cadre of supporters++?

I ask, because I've noticed that, when I post, the words 'COMMUNITY SUPPORTER' appear beneath my name not once, but twice.

I'm all for - belatedly - supporting the community but getting credited for it twice is more than my ego can handle and far more than it deserves.

I think I've seen this phenomenon affect others, too, but I can't find another example right now.

Of course, if it's simply that you're overwhelmed at my support, I understand. You may be mods but you're only human.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Am I broken? Are mods mocking me for taking nine years to become a community supporter? Or have I joined an elite cadre of supporters++?

I ask, because I've noticed that, when I post, the words 'COMMUNITY SUPPORTER' appear beneath my name not once, but twice.

I'm all for - belatedly - supporting the community but getting credited for it twice is more than my ego can handle and far more than it deserves.

I think I've seen this phenomenon affect others, too, but I can't find another example right now.

Of course, if it's simply that you're overwhelmed at my support, I understand. You may be mods but you're only human.

Silver Supporters get community supporter twice, due to some forum glitch. It has been discussed before.

Not sure how you have registered user above them, though.

Remove ads