• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

'Community' to have a Dungeons & Dragons episode

renau1g

First Post
I'm meh about the show. I like Joel McHale on The Soup, but less so on the show.

I am interested to see how the handle the game (typically the province of the most socially inept people in the mainstream media)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Who is this "Streets" person, and why would I be his behind?:p

I'm looking forward to it. I'm just ticked because I missed the Halloween Episode.

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
Love love love this show, the most laughs-per-episode of any current sitcom. A D&D episode should be a hoot.
Eh, I don't know about that. I think it's second to 30 Rock in the laughs-per-episode ratio, but it's still riotously funny. With how well they handled the zombie Halloween episode, and the paintball "homage-to-every-action-movie-ever" episode, I have high hopes for a D&D-themed episode.

Dire Bare

Legend
Excited for this! Community is one of my favorite shows on TV right now! I think Abed Productions should do the next D&D movie (in-show reference).

darjr

I crit!
I was watching the Paint Ball episode and it was very funny, but I almost had an anurism when I heard 'Hit me with your best shot'.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Love love love this show, the most laughs-per-episode of any current sitcom. A D&D episode should be a hoot.

Eh, I don't know about that. I think it's second to 30 Rock in the laughs-per-episode ratio, but it's still riotously funny. With how well they handled the zombie Halloween episode, and the paintball "homage-to-every-action-movie-ever" episode, I have high hopes for a D&D-themed episode.

I like both of those shows but Always Sunny and even Psych have more laughs for me, though 30 Rock is very close.

Excited for this! Community is one of my favorite shows on TV right now! I think Abed Productions should do the next D&D movie (in-show reference).

Too "Meta" ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads