• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Compendium doesn't load on mobile devices anymore? Why?

bargle0

First Post
The new interface has been working fine for me at least since last night, which is the first time that I've checked it with my phone in a while. I'm happy they have a mobile interface up that works for me, but I am disappointed that it is a failure for others. For what it's worth, I'm using an Android phone (HTC Evo).

Nullzone

Explorer
Sylloge is specifically what I use (on a Droid 2). It's not working for me. Hasn't been for several days now...

Update it, I had issues too on the day of the CB update and assumed that was the reason, but I also updated my android apps between then and now. It works perfectly now.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
If people are having problems, could they post here (or PM me) the OS (including carrier, because I *think* that makes a difference), the browser you are using on your smart phone as well as the link that you are pointing towards.

I will pass it on to WotC.

Lalato

Adventurer
It's not working for me...

iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.3.2, AT&T, Using the regular link to the Compendium

It used to just display the full-sized version of the Compendium. Now it riderects to the mobile page noted in an earlier post. It's this mobile page that appears to be failing.

Apparently, it's not failing for some folks on Android devices, so my guess is that something they did is not agreeing with mobile Safari. That's a classic QA problem.

hayek

Explorer
Update it, I had issues too on the day of the CB update and assumed that was the reason, but I also updated my android apps between then and now. It works perfectly now.

Ah, thanks for helping me overcome my noobishness. Updated the app and it works fine now!

Ferghis

First Post
If people are having problems, could they post here (or PM me) the OS (including carrier, because I *think* that makes a difference), the browser you are using on your smart phone as well as the link that you are pointing towards.
It wasn't working for me yesterday, haven't had a chance to try it out today.

iPhone 3GS,
iOS 4.3.2,
AT&T,
Safari
Using the regular link to the Compendium, both via bookmark and sought out on the wizards.com site.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads