• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Compendium Updated!

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
Hum, its actually much faster now, i love the better login options and that you can show 100 items per page. And the tabs thing doesn´t faze me as much as i thought.
Overreacted? Me? Never. :cool:

Mottokrosh

First Post
How can one defend scrolling when the same information could be displayed with less scrolling?

What good is a lick of coat when it breaks Opera compatibility? For the sake of a modal window? There are dozens of open-source modal window scripts out there that are happy with any browser.

Yes, I prefer a tab rather than a pop-up, but I can already set my browser to open popups in new tabs instead.

I'll say it again, give us an API and we'll show you how this thing should look and work! :p

Verys Arkon

First Post
How can one defend scrolling when the same information could be displayed with less scrolling?

What good is a lick of coat when it breaks Opera compatibility? For the sake of a modal window? There are dozens of open-source modal window scripts out there that are happy with any browser.

Yes, I prefer a tab rather than a pop-up, but I can already set my browser to open popups in new tabs instead.

I'll say it again, give us an API and we'll show you how this thing should look and work! :p

I had to scroll more to read your post about hating scrolling than I do in the Compendium...so....I guess it doesn't bother me that much :)

Hellzon

First Post
Performing any search with many result (like listing the entire Monster Manual) gives no response until the list changes 10 seconds later. It needs a "loading" indicator, or to go fastah. (And it's not red anymore.)

And the new color scheme makes me want to write bad poetry.

Oh, hey, signing in through the Compendium finally works. That's something. ;)

/Hellzon - 4E fan

Performing any search with many result (like listing the entire Monster Manual) gives no response until the list changes 10 seconds later. It needs a "loading" indicator, or to go fastah. (And it's not red anymore.)

And the new color scheme makes me want to write bad poetry.

Oh, hey, signing in through the Compendium finally works. That's something. ;)

/Hellzon - 4E fan

Why do you think in the Compendium? And how?

Oh, wait... Signing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads