D&D 3E/3.5 Complete Spell List 3.5 Divine

afata5

First Post
Hey all, I looked around and coudn't see a duplicate post like this so if it is posted somewhere and i didn't find it, i would like to say sorry.

Here goes:

does anyone know of a Spell list that has all (or as much as possible) the divine spells for Cleric in DND 3.5? Exmple: Dof,Mof,PHB,CDivine,CArcane, etc...) I can find many spell lists on the net but they are mostly outdated and/or don't have spells from most of the books.

Anyone know of a more complete spell list?

(Note: I found one but it is in XML format and so i don't know if it contains alot of spells in it or not other than the phb)

Thanks,

Alex

RuminDange

First Post
afata5 said:
thanks this is perfect! The crystal keep ones are not really complete. There is everything from the phb, but not much of anything else that i have found. this little program though is great! Thanks again!

Glad you liked it, but don't think me, think the guys who made it and created the datasets. I recommend you join the group so you keep up on it and if you have the time to contribute, something unfortuntely I haven't had the time to do due to work, grad school, and running a game. :(

RD

dagger

Adventurer
OK, this site has a character sheet with very complete spell lists. I dont use the character sheet but the spell lists kick major booty.

http://www.emass-web.com/

BED Book of Exalted Deeds
BVD Book of Vile Darkness
CV Complete Adventurer
CA Complete Arcane
CD Complete Divine
CW Complete Warrior
Dra Draconomicon
DMG Dungeon Master's Guide, 3.5E
ELHB Epic Level Handbook
(as per the 3.5E SRD) EPsi Expanded Psionics Handbook
FB Frostburn
HoB Heroes of Battle
LM Libris Mortis
LoM Lords of Madness
MHB Miniatures Handbook
PlHB Planar Handbook
PHB Player's Handbook, 3.5E
RoD Races of Destiny
RoS Races of Stone
RoW Races of the Wild
SaSt Sandstorm

just__al

First Post
dagger said:
OK, this site has a character sheet with very complete spell lists. I dont use the character sheet but the spell lists kick major booty.

http://www.emass-web.com/

BED Book of Exalted Deeds
BVD Book of Vile Darkness
CV Complete Adventurer
CA Complete Arcane
CD Complete Divine
CW Complete Warrior
Dra Draconomicon
DMG Dungeon Master's Guide, 3.5E
ELHB Epic Level Handbook
(as per the 3.5E SRD) EPsi Expanded Psionics Handbook
FB Frostburn
HoB Heroes of Battle
LM Libris Mortis
LoM Lords of Madness
MHB Miniatures Handbook
PlHB Planar Handbook
PHB Player's Handbook, 3.5E
RoD Races of Destiny
RoS Races of Stone
RoW Races of the Wild
SaSt Sandstorm

Until I saw the spellbook D20 utility above I swore by Emas' sheets, just like you, solely for the spell sheets. My problem with them has always been that she's incorporated books we don't use into them and we've had to ignore/cross out certain spells. The utility above will make spell lists with what ever books you are using and nothing else. I love it!

MachaNeko

First Post
hi, sorry i know this is an old thread but i was hoping someone knew where i could find this utility your all talking about? the original website is down or gone.

im talking about this website
Comcast

id really appreciate having a spell list utility.

Remove ads