• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conan Adventures

Emirikol

Adventurer
Attached is an industry standardized adventure format suitable for the Conan RPG or adventure. It has standardized stat blocks that include the DV, Corruption, etc. that is included in the Conan RPG. I'd like to see lots of graphics in any adventures done too :) They are easily enough embedded.

Any suggestions to this format can be posted here.

Attached...

Thanks,

jh

Attachments

• conan scenario template.doc
    75 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Iron_Chef

First Post
Emirikol said:
Attached is an industry standardized adventure format suitable for the Conan RPG or adventure. It has standardized stat blocks that include the DV, Corruption, etc. that is included in the Conan RPG. I'd like to see lots of graphics in any adventures done too :) They are easily enough embedded.

Any suggestions to this format can be posted here.

Alright..if it doesn't attach to this message, it will also be found at:
www.yahoogroups.com/group/d20conan/files

Thanks,

jh

No yahoo account (and I'm not signing up for one). Cannot access file!!! Please put somewhere everyone can access it. Thanks.

Yokiboy

First Post
Iron_Chef said:
No yahoo account (and I'm not signing up for one). Cannot access file!!! Please put somewhere everyone can access it. Thanks.

I could e-mail you the file, it is actually quite nice.

TTFN,

Yokiboy

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Emirikol said:
Alright..if it doesn't attach to this message,

Could you have another go at attaching it to this message? I'd like to see your work but don't want to expose myself to Yahoo ;)

Emirikol

Adventurer
Adventure Template Has Been Loaded!

Alrighty folks!

I finally got the adventure template loaded. Its in the first post of this discussion. Let me know what you think.

Also, although the Conan yahoogroup was getting huge, I deleted it as it was redundant. Use the official boards at Conan.com or Mongoose's boards :)

Thanks!

Jay A. Hafner, DC
Denver, CO

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads