• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Condition Cards Download

If you were going to put anything on the back side of the condition cards, I'd rather it be simply the one-word tag that the front of the card carries.

That way, if a card ever got flipped upside down at the gaming table, you wouldn't have to flip it over to know what the card was. It might help reduce metagaming as well...if other players can't see the exact description of the affected PC's condition, then they might be less inclined to base their own character's action(s) to complement or compete with the affected PC. It's one thing to know that someone is dazzled, it's another to know the precise penalties and restrictions that come with being dazzled. ie: not everyone has the PHB/DMG memorized. To add to that, some players and some DMs enjoy a certain level of secretiveness at the table. I'm not one of 'em, but I can still see a case for discretion.

pbd

First Post
Are these still available?

The original link didn't work and I couldn't find them in the downloads section.

Thurbane

First Post
The original link seems to be defunct...I assume these were for free distribution, so I'll upload it here for easy access. If I'm breaking any kind of rules by uploading this, please let me know and I'll remove it ASAP. ;)

Attachments

• Condition Cards.zip
    495.9 KB · Views: 592

akbearfoot

First Post
I got a 'file link not found' message when I click the download button.

Are these cards still available for download? I could REALLY use a set printed on cardstock.

*edit* nevermind, posted without reading the second page of comments.

Dude, these are totally awesome, thanks for doing the hard work for me!

Last edited:

Remove ads