Confirmed: D&D Online in Eberron!

Shard O'Glase

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
Quick question, where did you read this?

Probably from every person who ever played and wrote something about mmorpgs. ;)

Overall yes I think the people suck, crap I'm about to agree with that eberon link instead of mock the smaller world thing. At first I was yeah, try to make a small world seem like a design decision instead of just a oops we can't handle a big world tech wise. But in any online experience people are much more willing to be jerks. Unless you develop some kind of community in the online world people will continute to be jerks because its just so easy online. So maybe a smaller world where you interact with the same people will be a good thing.

Still I'm all about only playing online games where this is development in your characte ronly with people I know. BF1942 I'll play online knowing no one(though its much cooler with a friend near by so you can give each other cover fire), but a mmorpg only with gorups I know. I'm playing puzzle pirates right now and every one in our crew is a friend or a friend of a friend. It's working out fairly well.

Remove ads