Congragulations Graydoom!!

Wicht

Hero
Actually GD's current count includes fight club which has been turned back on.

He still had like 260 or so without it however.

A2Z

Explorer
Wicht said:
Actually GD's current count includes fight club which has been turned back on.

He still had like 260 or so without it however.

Ah! Well that makes me feel better. sort of. I guess I should start posting if I want to make the top ten. ;)

Wicht

Hero
over 80 would put you in the top 20 already would be my guess - I haven't actually checked out the list today that closely. I was #4 with around 120.

graydoom

First Post
A2Z said:
Geez Garydoom! With over 300 posts and Fight Club not even counting. What would your post count be with FC turned on? When do you find time to eat? :)

I estimate that I have about 230 posts outside of Fight Club. At least 50 of those are probably here in Meta.

I estimate that Wicht has about 130 posts outside of Fight Club. At least 60 of those are probably here in Meta.

And what is this "eating" thing I here referred to? And while you're at it, could you tell me what "sleeping" is too?

A2Z

Explorer
graydoom said:

I estimate that I have about 230 posts outside of Fight Club. At least 50 of those are probably here in Meta.

I estimate that Wicht has about 130 posts outside of Fight Club. At least 60 of those are probably here in Meta.

And what is this "eating" thing I here referred to? And while you're at it, could you tell me what "sleeping" is too?

Until your posts start consisting of giberish you don't have to worry about either of those. :)

graydoom

First Post
A2Z said:

Until your posts start consisting of giberish you don't have to worry about either of those. :)

Rhrgs aljkjd eiuoixz xcvn, meiovns fqwe? Agjreuo gjneit iui!!! HURHAKK!

And congrats on getting into the top 10, you freak :). I always knew that you didn't know what sleeping or eating were either!

Wicht

Hero
graydoom said:

I would have more if I posted in Rules - but I find I don't normally have more to add so I don't

Remove ads