Congrats to ENWorlder Fajitas - new staff writer for 'Leverage'

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I wanted to holler congratulations to my friend and fellow EN Worlder [MENTION=377]Fajitas[/MENTION], whose campaign has been in several story hours (most recently this one.) He has been hired to join [MENTION=189]jonrog1[/MENTION]'s writing staff on the TNT show Leverage. In related news, I expect his campaign to suddenly have way more con artists in it.

Whoo hoo!

The question now: will he run the Leverage RPG for me when I'm next out in LA?

CAFRedblade

Explorer
Awesome, Congrats!!
Love the show, too bad I can only get it online, since none of my Canadian networks show it... grr.
Look forward to future seasons.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
When I saw the title I thought you meant he was joining the making of the RPG, but hey, that's even bigger. CONgratulations! :)

Roland55

First Post
A million congratulations, youngster.:D

You are now a fully professional ink-stained wretch.

Stay calm and remember that the writer is the most underappreciated, yet most essential, element of the Hollywood creative scene.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The question now: will he run the Leverage RPG for me when I'm next out in LA?

Or...

Will you notice references to persons or secrets cryptically code-named things like "Rogue Ocelot" or "Privateer Panther?"

P.S.: Congrats, Fajitas!

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Has anyone noticed how much like a D&D adventure most of the episodes are now? Especially as they all seem to start in the Tavern lately (they've even had a barfight a couple of times...)

Oh, and Congratulations Fajitas!

:D

Remove ads