Congrats to ENWorlder Fajitas - new staff writer for 'Leverage'

Has anyone noticed how much like a D&D adventure most of the episodes are now? Especially as they all seem to start in the Tavern lately (they've even had a barfight a couple of times...)

Oh, and Congratulations Fajitas!

:D
Hey, John Rogers is writing the D&D comic...

And congratulations to Fajitas on getting The Leverage Writing Job

Rune

Once A Fool
Cool! I really like that show!

I didn't know that jonrog1 worked on that show, either (but now I can totally see it!)

Congratulations to both Fajitas and jonrog1. In a way, it's the best gamer show out there!

SolitonMan

Explorer
I totally love Leverage - such a great mix of characters, and the combination of humor and action really pulls me in. :)

Oh, and Parker's HOT! ;)

pedr

Explorer
I didn't know that jonrog1 worked on that show, either (but now I can totally see it!)
He's the show runner and one of the two exec producers (with Dean Devlin). John's blog at Kung Fu Monkey has a pretty unprecedented level of engagement with fans, answers to questions, behind-the-scenes info and general Rogers-like commentary.

You can see an interview/chat with him plus Beth Riesgraf (Parker), and Wil Wheaton joined by Timothy Hutton (Nate), Christian Kane (Elliot) and Saul Rubinek (Dubenich from the Pilot/Artie from Warehouse 13) by video from New York and Aldis Hodge (Hardison) by video from Miami here: Kung Fu Monkey: LEVERAGE Live Chat from last night. - They're either extremely well-trained by their PR people, or really enjoy working together on the show!

Cam Banks

Adventurer
You know, if Fajitas didn't already have a copy of the LEVERAGE RPG we recently released (in print soon!) I can certainly take care of that.

And the rest of you have already checked it out, right? Right?

Cheers,
Cam

Remove ads