• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Congratulations - HeroClix Set Winner

i8flesh

First Post
Congratulations to Brian Johnson of Lincoln, Nebraska. He is the winner of our HeroClix giveaway contest. He will receive a complete set of the Marvel HeroClix Infinity Challenge set courtesy of WizKids, LLC. and Game Trade Magazine.

Brian - Your prize is in transit and will be there shortly.

Our next Giveaway contest is underway...
We are giving away a Neon Genesis Perfect Collection DVD Box Set from ADV Films. If you aren't really into Anime, this is the perfect starting place. The whole 8-part series collected for your viewing pleasure. The Box set retails for $170.

Good Luck!

Hi Andrew! :)

Sounds interesting!

Is the competition only in the magazine (which I am still having difficulty picking up) or on the website as well?

I suppose I could just go there and find out - but I thought it was worth a bump incase anyone else is interested. :)

i8flesh

First Post
Contest

This contest will be on-line as well. But once again, it will be limited to the continental US and adjacent Canadian territories.
I will repost under a new heading when we have it available on-line. Until then people interested in entering can always email their contact information (Name, Address, phone #) to GTMcontest@alliance-games.com with the subject title: Neon Genesis Giveaway

Remove ads