• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conjecture and Prognostication concerning "The Rouse"

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilref

Explorer
If the conversation makes you uncomfortable for some reason you can certainly ignore it.

I don't know where you get the idea it makes me uncomfortable. I just thought someone should call you on it.

But yes, I can certainly ignore you.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I don't know where you get the idea it makes me uncomfortable.

You don't discuss anything in detail, just posting ad hominem attacks, and you make the discussion personal rather than about the subject. That seems to suggest you are uncomfortable with the topic. While I was willing to let it slide, you should probably understand that that sort of behavior is not really acceptable on EN World. Seriously, its just a discussion of the business machinations of WotC. It won't hurt anyone and there's no need to take it personally.

Jack99

Adventurer
You don't discuss anything in detail, just posting ad hominem attacks, and you make the discussion personal rather than about the subject. That seems to suggest you are uncomfortable with the topic. While I was willing to let it slide, you should probably understand that that sort of behavior is not really acceptable on EN World. Seriously, its just a discussion of the business machinations of WotC. It won't hurt anyone and there's no need to take it personally.

You do not really have much to say in detail either. Most of your posts are attacks on or insinuations about WotC, whether it be their business, design or whatever is the hot topic of the day. You make accusations, but often fail (despite people asking for links) to provide any (yes, this time I am talking about the lawsuit thread - amongst many). You are pretty smart about it, making sure to rarely cross the lines of ENworld, I will have to give you that.

But here we are again. So.. 5e in a year (3 cycles being over next year) - Wow, if you only lived nearby, I would take the bet and watch you squirm next year.

Have you ever considered that not everyone at WotC is a moron? That maybe they know that their model (3 core books a year) isn't sustainable - that there has been a plan all along to shift to another model after X years. Because that is actually a realistic possibility - that instead of just making a new edition when the core-3-model can't sustain the sales it needs to, they can instead switch to another model. Maybe they produce more adventures, ala You-Know-Who, or maybe something different.

Point being is that a new edition in a year is silly idea which only those who repeatedly post as if WotC stole their lunch-box or pee'ed in their breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads