• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E ConQuest Sac- 4e Demo!!!

helium3

First Post
fnwc said:
Hey... I live in Davis. Fellow Aggie?

I was an Aggie for about six months. In grad school but ended up not really liking the department.

I always hoped I'd get a chance to play in Jester's epic level game . . . alas, it shall never happen now. :(

breschau

First Post
Cool. Have fun and learn from XP. Get real close with your camera phones and don't take pics at an angle. Notes, notes, notes. And scans if possible.

Kunimatyu

First Post
epochrpg said:
Dude, I ran a 4e demo at DRAGON last week! Shoulda been there. I think this week I may be running a supers game, if I decide to come (b/c of finals I think attendence may be low, so I may not come this week).

I'm the guy running the (soon to be concluded) Mord D&D 3.5 game. Let me know if you run a 4e demo next quarter - I'd love to give it a shot!

Venport

First Post
cdrcjsn said:
Is this a Demo from WotC or a home brewed version?

What's the title?

This is an official Demo from Wizards of the Coast "Escape from Sembia"

It was run at D&D Xp so if you were there this will no be new.

Hope to see some of you guys there

Venport

First Post
epochrpg said:
Dude, I ran a 4e demo at DRAGON last week! Shoulda been there. I think this week I may be running a supers game, if I decide to come (b/c of finals I think attendence may be low, so I may not come this week).

Also what;s DRAGON? I would love any info on it

Thanks

TwinBahamut

First Post
Venport said:
Also what;s DRAGON? I would love any info on it

Thanks
DRAGON is the roleplaying and boardgaming club at the University of California, Davis. The name is an acronym for Davis Recreation and Gaming Organizational Network (not 100% on the R, since it is such a terrible example of acronym mashing ;)).

BASHMAN

Basic Action Games
TwinBahamut said:
DRAGON is the roleplaying and boardgaming club at the University of California, Davis. The name is an acronym for Davis Recreation and Gaming Organizational Network (not 100% on the R, since it is such a terrible example of acronym mashing ;)).

They meet in Wellman Hall on campus Friday Nights, starting around 6pm, and most games get rolling by 7pm. I think that I am going tomorrow, but will be running a DC Heroes Justice League game I think instead of 4e again (since it will be mostly same players, and there is no hope of leveling up the pregens).

Deekin

Adventurer
This week is A week, so there isn't much in the way of tabletop gaming.

Jeez, there are a lot of Davisites on En World

cdrcjsn

First Post
Deekin said:
Jeez, there are a lot of Davisites on En World

Aggie, thank you very much.

Well, not reall much to do in the middle of nowhere.

Cowtipping is illegal.

I suppose you can drive an hour and a half to go skiing, gambling, party in SF or whatever.

Getting drunk at Fraternity parties and bars downtown gets old after a while.

So what's a poor student that's bored out of his gourd to do? RPGs!

Remove ads