• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Consolidation CoreRulebook, APG, UM & UC for Spells, Feats & Classes

kalgani

First Post
The problem is that nobody will start right now working on this, because the official guide for this from Paizo will come out in April, so all this work could be useless in 2,5 month...

waldo.be

First Post
Hi Kalgani, could repost a link to "Spellbook 2 including Core, APG, UM & UC" release 2 (PF Spellbook - Core+APG+UM+UC_r2.pdf) as the one in first pose does not work anymore. Thanks !

Evenglare

Adventurer
The problem is that nobody will start right now working on this, because the official guide for this from Paizo will come out in April, so all this work could be useless in 2,5 month...

Hilarious that this popped up , me asking for a race compilation only being told it woul be out in a couple of months after January ... It was released in.... What? July? Lmao

kalgani

First Post
yes it was released and ARG is such a disappointment to me that i won´t do anything like that. 8 pages for the core-races, wtf??? and new races like grippli / kitsune only got around 3 sentences discription... sorry paizo this book is a total epic design failure!

and simply no tables for the race builder :rant:

Evenglare

Adventurer
I still think it would be cool to have a race guide similar to this, it could include the optional class benefits and all of that kind of stuff. It might be cool to have a user created race thing as well.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads