Consulting for Publishers: Results Guaranteed

GMSkarka

Explorer
gmslogo.gif

I've finally gone live with my personalized consulting services for games publishers, in variable terms, tailored to your company's specific needs.

I'm also offering a guarantee: I will increase your sales by at least the consulting fee, or I'll refund the difference.

Click here for further info.

lmpjr007

Explorer
gmslogo.gif

I've finally gone live with my personalized consulting services for games publishers, in variable terms, tailored to your company's specific needs.

I'm also offering a guarantee: I will increase your sales by at least the consulting fee, or I'll refund the difference.

Click here for further info.
While Gareth and I don't always agree, I can easily say that Gareth really know the game market and industry well, and what it take to suceed in the market, no matter the conditions. Plus, it's a money back guarantee so what do you have to lose?

GMSkarka

Explorer
Thanks, Louis!

Also:

It has been pointed out to me that my guarantee really doesn't work for prospective publishers, since they have no sales for comparison. So, I'm adding the following:

For new publishers: If you don't make at least my consulting fee during your first period of business (equal in length to the consulting period), I'll refund the difference.

Remove ads