• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting 2nd Edition Mystara to 5th Edition

UKGnome

Explorer
For years I have had the 2 boxed sets, Karameikos and Glantri (minus 1 CD that I cannot find but am sure is around somewhere), that were released in 3nd Ed. and with the introduction of 5th Ed I have decided to convert the adventures etc into the new version.

I was hoping others may be thinking the same so that converting the main personalities could be shared.

Is anyone interested in this ?

Mystara saw a much larger publication history in BD&D, I would hope to see those figure as well. Have you check Pandius.com? They might have some already converted.

I am running one of my 5E campaigns in Karameikos. The party is based in Threshold and adventuring in the surrounding area. I don't have any of the 2E stuff, I'm using the old Basic D&D material and altering quite a bit for my own campaign. I'm pretty much re-doing Castle Caldwell as a base for Iron Ring slavers right now. I don't bother doing stats for personalities and such until they will be needed in the game. The party has met Baroness Aleena several times but I still haven't doing a full stat block or anything. Only if she accompanies the party on an adventure (unlikely) would I bother with that.

UKGnome

Explorer
Don't suppose either of you know where I can get a cheap CD that went with the Hail the Heroes adventure from the box set ?

Remove ads